Education- Masters of Arts in Educational Management (Completion)
- Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in English
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION in English Language Development Program for Call Centers, IELTS and TEOFL
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Introduction to Basic Networking Technology and
Introduction to Hardware and PC Assembly
ExperienceSuccessful teacher/tutor for SAT, IELTS, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL and All English Language, Grammar, Literature, Composition, and Skills related Tests Prep
• Currently an Instructor of Manhattan Group, Manhattan Elite Test Prep for GMAT & GRE - Verbal Section, Riyadh-based,
• English/History Teacher at KING SAUD INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
• Librarian at KING SAUD INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
• English Teacher at SECOND PHILIPPINE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Sulemania, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia June 2009 to June 2013
• Part-time Instructor at Second Philippine International School – Miriam College for World Literature, Philippine Literature and Basic Grammar and Composition Writing
• Private Tutor to Arab Nationals in the Kingdom for more than 5 years.
• Coach to Oration and Essay Writing Contests of the AFRICA – MIDDLE EAST Regions Order of the Knights of Rizal Academic, Talents and Skills Competition held at Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
HobbiesA highly motivated educator, a creative communicator, an organizational and policy development individual who utilizes multidisciplinary knowledge and person-skills to provide effective and innovative organizational solutions in the furtherance of overall corporate goals and objectives.
As an Executive Assistant to the company’s GM and Senior Leadership Team, below are my roles.
• Provided critical support pillar for the team, keeping meetings, papers, travel arrangements, and office items organized at all times
• Maintained utmost discretion when dealing with sensitive topics
• Prepared Minutes of the Meeting and disseminate among the members of the Senior Leadership Team
• Followed up/Monitored agreed Action Points to ensure all assigned tasks were accomplished on specified timeline
• Supported the Senior Leadership Team during the transition period
• Adapting and adjusting to the new organizational structure after which the company’s leadership and administration has been recently changed
I believe, to be a teacher is a calling and to have the passion for teaching is something that runs into my veins since most of my families are educators.
As a Teacher/Mentor and Private Tutor
• I am proactive and enthusiastic individual with more than 10 years teaching and tutoring experience who is making sure that teaching and learning processes will be meaningful and fun.
• I strongly uphold that molding young individuals to more mature, critical thinkers, and responsible who are equipped with knowledge, techniques, and strategies to achieve greater heights in their respective career paths are my duties while relating all these attributes in building their character, attitudes and values.
I suppose that these bullet points demonstrate that I have the ability to carry-out the major duties and develop good work relationship with others in how to perform such roles effectively.
If interested E-MAIL/CALL me at firstname.lastname@example.org/+966 56 500 5815 respectively.
GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment, GRE Analytical Writing, GRE Quantitative Reasoning, GRE Subject Tests, GRE Verbal, GRE Verbal Reasoning, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT Verbal, GMAT Integrated Reasoning, SAT Critical Reading, SAT Subject Test in Literature, SAT Subject Test in World History, SAT Subject Tests, SAT Verbal, SAT Writing, GMAT, SAT
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.